About Logan Township

The Township of Logan was originally settled in 1820. Logan Township was first named West Woolwich Township. It was incorporated on March 12, 1877 and a year later the name was changed to Logan Township.

The town’s name comes from Alexander “Black Jack” Logan, an American General and founder of Memorial Day. The Township covers a 22.8 square mile area and is comprised of five areas: Beckett, Bridgeport, Center Square, Nortonville, and Repaupo.

Copyright 2010 - 2018, The Township of Logan, NJ.

Any use of this site indicates acceptance of our:
Terms of Service and our Privacy Policy.

 

Website Design by Market3,  A New Jersey Marketing Agency, Located in Mt. Laurel

A Manna Group Company